Saturday, June 23, 2012

Gadgets that make me go GAGA

Well today i have decided to write about the gadgets that i use on a daily basis. Me and my gadgets have a very complicated relationship, it began when i was 9. A brand new 486 PC with windows 3.1. Wait .... hold on this started way before i was 9.

My first toy was a Brick. At a tender age of 5, I was the master of Tetris. We used to have challenge rounds where i used to compete with Dad and Sis. Half a dozen bricks later ( some of the died,some submerged in water and most of them were subjected to military grade drop tests). 

Later i graduated to Terminator. Well those poor souls who don't know what Terminator is ... it is a 8 BIT video game. Wow 8BIT!!!. It worked on Cartridges. My favorite game was not Tetris, It was Contra which is as good as it gets (Esp. when you worked with a buddy on Multiplayer mode). My sister hated the game.
I used to plug in my console when my parents were asleep ( Happy Hours :) )
I would like to recall one incident very clearly, One day when i did not share my TV Video game with my Sis. Guess what she did?. To my horror ,She picked up my console and threw it out.(Yes i have had a very troubled childhood). I cried for days but i got over it. ( It was tough) . Again after 3 8bit Consoles / TV video Games i moved on to Nintendo.
(1 destroyed by sis, 1 joysticks stopped working, 1 again destroyed, don't remember by whom by i suspect my Sister).

More on Part 2 of the post!.

5 comments:

  1. Unfair! please ask me again about a new guitar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please get me a new guitar from Germany. I will write another post>> with u in good light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hi Buddy, nice post...
    Here you go for my blogs n post http://kulpersonality.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Increaѕе the tempeгature οf the oven to 450 degreeѕ.
    Cut ρig-in-blanketfrеe from striρ and make
    19 more pіgѕ-in-blanκets in same manner,
    arrangingthem, seam sides dοwn, as they are made on ρrepared baκing shеet.

    It also contains aѕorbiс aсid, beet powdеr, ԁry yeast, dеfattеԁ sοy flour, malic aciԁ,
    monoсalсіum phоsрhate, modifiеԁ
    cоrn stаrch, natural flavors, rehуdratеd
    enzyme modified cheese, ѕodіum bіcаrbonаte, sorbitan monѕtеaratе,
    and xanthаn gum.

    Alsο νisіt my homepаge ... pizza stone

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's going to be ending of mine day, but before ending I am reading this wonderful piece of writing to improve my experience.

    Look at my web-site http://vitaequinos.info/pg/blog/owner/beach5weed

    ReplyDelete