Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Teaching Children

I have always been inspired by children. Every time i see a child, i see a ray of hope. If my present sucks, i can work harder to make sure kids get better future. Well in fact this is what every parent wants. Some thing is very wrong in our system. Children are being robbed of their innocence and are stressed out. I have recently started taking youth courses for Juvenile Kids. They are no different then other kids.
Today was my first day.
While packing up one of the kids i had never spoken to helped me pack my yoga mat. I was touched by his gesture. They asked me if i would come back again to teach them yoga the next day. :) :)
On weekdays i go for an hour to teach theses kids yoga.
If you would like to contribute in any capacity please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment